BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with current regulations, NT Sensors informs them that their data is integrated into a file containing data from customers and distributors and in order to be able to keep them informed of our news and offers. You can exercise the rights recognized in the current data protection regulations by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at NT Sensors, C / Jaume I, nº 23 43764 El Catllar.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
• NT SENSORS SL,
• C / Jaume I, nº 23
• 43764 El Catllar
• NIF B43968627
• The purpose of the treatment is the management of clients and distributors in order to continue in contact and send communications or offers of interest.
• The legal basis that protects the data is the free consent of the person, which can be revoked at all times. The data will be preserved for as long as this consent lasts.
• The data categories available to the interested party are: Name, surname, company, email, telephone, postal address, account number.
• The data will only be accessible / destined to the people and / or departments of the company that require it to carry out the functions of their workplace.
• The categories of people interested are any person who has a link with the company and who through his consent wishes to continue receiving communications about the activity of the company.
• Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties.
• Everyone has the right to ask the person in charge of the treatment to access their data, their rectification or abolition, or the limitation of their treatment, and to oppose the treatment, as well as the right to the portability of the your data.
• You can exercise the rights recognized in the current data protection regulations by contacting email@example.com or at NT Sensors c / Jaume I, from Catllar, Tarragona.
• The interested party can file a complaint with the control authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency.